Job Title: Self-Employed Field Agent Role
Examworks Investigation Services (EWIS) are a leading provider of investigative services in the insurance and legal sectors. As part of a wide ranging suite of services, EWIS Field Investigators take statements from claimants, policyholders and witnesses either in their home or workplace or via a telephone interview.
EWIS is an equal opportunities employer.
The person we are looking for...
We are currently recruiting for self-employed investigators with experience of obtaining CPR compliant statements and locus reports primarily for Road Traffic Accidents and Motor Theft claims for Insurance and legal clients. A proven track record in statement taking / investigative work above would be advantageous. We are interested to hear from individuals who are capable of working in an efficient and organised manner, whilst adhering to strict service levels.
You must have your own transport and be willing to be flexible, traveling within an approximate 25-mile radius of your home to attend pre-arranged appointments.
We especially need agents in the following areas;
- All Scotland,
- Milton Keynes,
We are also happy to receive applications from all other regions.
Investigator positions are on a self-employed, pay per task basis, giving you control and flexibility of working hours.
- Good GCSE grades, or equivalent, including English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT literacy skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- You may be required to work towards SIA Licensing accreditation (depending on Government reforms)
- Previous experience in the insurance/ fraud arena would be advantageous.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
- Have access to a working tablet (Android or Apple)
- Complete CPR compliant statements, obtain digital photographic evidence and perform Track & Trace tasks
- Obtain copy ID and Insurance policy documentation.
- Return completed documentation within 24 hours of the appointment time in an orderly and tidy fashion.
- Work in an organised and disciplined way.
- Be DPA aware and compliant
- Health and safety aware
- Demonstrate attention to detail
If you are interested then please fill in the form below and include the latest version of your CV.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.