Job Title: Self-Employed Claims Investigator
We are currently seeking self-employed claims investigators to expand our nationwide panel.
Does accident investigation and fraud prevention sound like something you have the skills for? Do you want a flexible role with control over your own working hours? If so Examworks Investigation Services might have the role for you.
• Are you tenacious?
• Do you have a keen eye for detail?
• Can you remain calm under pressure?
• Do you have a sense for when things aren’t quite right, or don’t add up?
You will have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good IT literacy
• Strong organisation and punctuality
• Proven experience in statement taking either in a police, insurance or legal capacity
• Proven experience investigating road traffic accidents either in a claimant or defendant capacity
• Full knowledge of current GDPR legislation
• Health and Safety awareness
• A working tablet e.g iPad
• Your own transport
• You need to provide a copy of your own valid DBS check
We are a leading provider of investigative services in the insurance and legal sectors. We will ask you to obtain CPR compliant statements from claimants, defendants, witnesses and more, as well as locus reports of accident scenes and tracking and tracing targets. You will be able to complete the investigation thoroughly and efficiently in order to keep within pre-determined service level agreements. All this can be completed on our state of the art, purpose built tablet application system.
Our in-house report writers will then write up your findings and present them to our clients in order to resolve insurance disputes, settle claims and prevent potential fraud.
ExamWorks Investigation Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in the role, please email email@example.com and include the latest version of your CV.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.