Job Title: Technical Administration Support
ExamWorks Investigation Services (EWIS) are part of the ExamWorks family, a leading global independent medical examinations provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with offices in the United States, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
We believe that investing in our people is the best way to achieve our goal of being the most sought after provider of specialised services for our customers. In 2012 we were awarded the Investors In People Gold Award. Only a small number of organisations achieve this mark so we like to think that we are on track when it comes to investing in the future of our staff.
EWIS is an equal opportunities employer.
The person we are looking for...
We want someone who is a good communicator, is enthusiastic and can make a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service which is customer focused and innovative. We want a team player who is ready to perform.
To support the EWIS team in delivering effective operational duties.
- Experience of Administration
- Experience of an office environment
- GCSE grade C and above
- NVQ 1 or 2 or equivalent
- Good Timekeeping
- Smart Appearance
- Team Worker
- Positive Attitude
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators
- Achieving Service Level Agreements
- Ability to perform to the highest standard using own initiative
- To operate in accordance with the ISO Quality System Technical
- Collecting post and following secure procedures from postroom
- Opening, preparing and scanning incoming post
- Packaging and preparing outgoing post
- Attaching items from the document handler
- Uploading/downloading sketch plans to external supplier site
- Preparing boxes of documents for offsite secure storage
- Printing/copying documents as required
- Electronic Sketch Plan production (following training)
- Accuro Downloads
- Any other duties as allocated by management
- We have defined standards of performance to meet external and internal customer requirements. All staff are expected as part of their day to day job role to meet and where possible exceed customer expectations of service and seek value for money in all aspects of their work.
- To promote and implement our Equal Opportunities, Customer Service and Performance Policies in all areas of work, both internally and externally.
- Duties may involve having access to information of a confidential nature that may be covered by the Data Protection Act, be commercially sensitive or relate to customer information. In such circumstances confidentiality must be maintained at all times in accordance with the company’s policies. If you are unclear at any time, refer the matter to your manager.
- All employees have a statutory duty of care for their own personal safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Employees are required to co-operate with management to enable us to meet its own legal duties and to report any circumstances that may compromise the health, safety and welfare of those affected by our undertakings.
- Undertake all reasonable personal development activity designed to support you in your role.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.