Insight is currently recruiting for self-employed agents with knowledge and experience of obtaining insurance CPR Compliant statements and locus reports primarily.
A proven ability in this field is necessary. We are interested to hear from individuals who are capable of working in an efficient and organised manner, whilst adhering to strict SLA's.
If you are living in the below postcode areas or you are able to service these areas and you can fit the above criteria, then we would formally invite you to apply for this role.
Northern Ireland / Scotland / All London postcodes specifically DA,SW, SE/ TR/PL/TN/MK/LU/SY/CA/LA AND YO.
Who are Insight?
Insight are the leading providers of statement and photographic evidence and is part of the wider Premex Group, a provider of outsourced services to the insurance and legal sectors. We arrange for a field agent to visit a customer in their own home or conduct a telephone interview. We will also obtain locus reports, scarring and defect photographic evidence.
We offer a Track and Trace Service to locate targets for our clients.
Agent positions are on a self-employed, pay per task basis, giving you the control and flexibility of working hours. You must have your own transport and be willing to be flexible, travelling within an approximate 30-mile radius of your home to attend pre-arranged appointments with individuals who may be claimants, defendants, vehicle owners and witnesses both professional and civilian.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Good GCSE grades, or equivalent, including English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT literacy skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Insurance or Investigative recognised qualification.
- Previous experience in the insurance/ fraud arena.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
- Complete CPR compliant statements, obtain digital photographic evidence and perform Track & Trace tasks.
- Obtain copy ID and Insurance policy documentation.
- Return completed documentation to the office within 24 hours of the appointment time in an orderly and tidy fashion.
- To work in an organised and disciplined way.
- Be DPA aware and compliant.
- Health & Safety aware.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
It's essential all applicants must have:
- Their own vehicle.
- Mobile Phone with active voicemail.
- Digital Camera.
- Computer with Internet Access.
- Microsoft Office (Essential).
- Public Liability insurance.
- Metal ruler, spirit level and tape measure, (a measuring wheel is often handy but not essential).
How to apply?
At Insight/ AGS Risk Solutions we pride ourselves on service. For this reason we are looking for applicants who fit the above detailed criteria. Please can you forward your up to date CV, copy of any relevant qualification certificates and details of 2 references for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org